MiniCAT™ is a compact, upright computed tomography imaging system designed for high-resolution, low radiation dose
|MiniCAT™ is a compact, upright computed tomography imaging system designed for high-resolution, low radiation dose bone window imaging of the sinuses, temporal bones and skull base. MiniCAT provides immediate access to images at the patient’s point-ofcare resulting in a faster diagnosis and treatment.Xoran MiniCAT™ scanners are now being used throughout the United States and internationally, and patient satisfaction has been extremely high.
With MiniCAT™ you can have:
- Patients sit comfortably upright in an open design, minimizing claustrophobia.
- High-definition spatial resolution with scan slices as thin as 0.3mm for temporal bones.
- Customized field of view optimized for scanning of the sinuses, skull base and temporal bones.
- Versatile images of temporal bones for digital manipulation.
- Curved real-time multi-planar reconstructions and easy viewing.
- Designed and guided by the ALARA principle (As Low As Reasonably Achievable), MiniCAT™ has a low radiation dose.
- Scans take only 10 or 20 seconds, depending on the protocol selected.
|| Alabama Nasal & Sinus Center is an approved CT Laboratory through ICACTL, a nationally recognized accreditation organization.
Xoran Technologies was founded in 2001 by two research scientists from the University of Michigan with the goal of developing common sense, innovative technologies that enable physicians to treat their patients more efficiently and more effectively.
Xoran’s dedication to meeting the needs of today’s physicians and patients includes patient-friendly open design scanners with low radiation dose, exceptional quality CT images from an easy to use turnkey system, and unprecedented technical support and personal attention from our world-class customer service team. Xoran is passionate about cutting waste and inefficiency out of the healthcare system. For more information, please call Xoran Technologies at (800) 70-XORAN or visit www.xorantech.com.